Search for Aklanon Translation

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Physical Discomforts

Feel

How do you feel

Nabatyagan

Ano ing nabatyagan
  • Nabatyagan [na-ba-cha-gan]

Feeling

I'm not feeling well

Pamatyag

Maeain ang pamatyag
  • Pamatyag [pa-ma-chag]

Tired

I'm tired

Gaoy

Gaoy ako
  • Gaoy [gah-oyy]

Fever

I think I'm coming down with a fever

Eagnaton

Matsa eagnaton ako
  • Eagnaton [yag-na-ton]

Throat

My throat hurts

Tutunlan

Masakit ang tutunlan
  • Tutunlan [too-tun-lan]

Sick

I'm sick

Namasakit

Namasakit ako
  • Namasakit [na-ma-sa-kit]

Tooth

I have a toothache

Ngipon

Masakit ang ngipon
  • Ngipon [nee-pon]

Back

My back aches

Likod

Masakit akong likod
  • Likod [lee-cod]
  • Ang or Akong - My

Neck

My neck hurts

Liog

Masakit akong liog
  • Liog [lee-og]
  • Ang/Akong - My

Diarrhea

I have diarrhea

Nagatae-tae

Nagatae-tae ako
  • Nagatae-tae [na-ga-ta-A-ta-A]

Diarrhea

I have diarrhea

Nagapinandiho

Nagapinandiho ako
  • Nagapinandiho [na-ga-pin-an-dee-ho]

Itches

My foot itches

Makatoe

Makatoe ang siki
  • Makatoe [ma-ka-toe]

Cold

I feel cold

Naeamig

Naeamig ako
  • Naeamig [na-ya-mig]

Nauseas

I feel nauseas

Natagsuka

Natagsuka ako
  • Natagsuka [na-tag-soo-ka]

Sick

Are you sick

Masakit

May masakit ka
  • Masakit [ma-sa-kit]

Fever

Do you have a fever

Eagnat

May eagnat ka
  • Eagnat [yag-nat]

Hurt

Does it hurt when you swallow

Masakit

Masakit ka magtu-eon
  • Masakit [ma-sa-kit]

Feel

How do you feel now

Pamatyag

Kamusta imong pamatyag makaron
  • Pamatyag [pa-mat-chag]
  • Imong/Ing - Your

Mouth

Open your mouth

Baba

Buk-a ing baba
  • Baba [ba-,-ba]

Medicine

You need medicine

Boeong

Kinahangean mo it boeong
  • Boeong [bu-wong]

Swallow

Swallow it directly so that you cannot feel the bitter taste

Tunla

Tunla it diretso agud indi mo mabatyagan do mapait nga lasa
  • Tunla [tun-lah]

Take

Take this every four hours

Imna

Imna ra kada ap-at nga oras
  • Imna [-h/im-na]

Dirty

Don't let it get dirty

Higku

Indi mo pagpabay-an nga mahigkuan
  • Higku [hig-koo]

Scratch

Don't scratch it

Pagkaeota

Indi pagkaeota
  • Pagkaeota [pag-ka-woo-ta]
  • Indi - Don't

Thirsty

I'm thirsty

Natag-uhaw

Natag-uhaw ako
  • Natag-uhaw [na-tag-oo-how]

Sleepy

I'm sleepy

Naduyog

Naduyog ako
  • Naduyog [na-doo-yog]

Lazy

I'm lazy

Natamad

Natamad ako
  • Natamad [na-ta-mad]

Unwell

I feel unwell today

Maeain

Maeain ang pamatyag makaron
  • Maeain [ma-ya-in]
  • pamtyag-feel
  • makaron-today

No comments:

Post a Comment